Sunday, January 17, 2010
Grandmothers and funny bad things
Well as I am typing this I am at my grandparents' house and I have been helping her with some technical stuff like getting her keyboard and mouse reworking and I helped get her TV working again. And this is great because she pays me, but that doesn't mean I'm greedy. I just want money because its fun to have it. Anyways, the funny bad stuff. I'll explain, So my brother's birthday was the 14th. And my mom has a friend she met on XBL (Xbox LIVE) and my dad doesn't like him for reasons I could explain Later. Anyways my mom's friend is sending my brother a RC hornet (the one off of Halo 3) for his Bday. So. . . I might post again today and probably tomorow. So Cya then friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment